Barefoot Running University is a barefoot running blog created and maintained by Jason Robillard, author of The Barefoot Running Book and one of the founding members of the Barefoot Runners Society. All are excellent resources for the barefoot running enthusiast (or for those who want to learn more about barefoot and minimalist running).
I am most appreciative that Jason chose to include me as a guest writer on his blog. If you’re so inclined, the article can be found here: http://barefootrunninguniversity.com/2011/01/10/2840_michele_pliner/.
Last 5 posts by Michele
- New Website: Launch of Sporting The Small Stuff - Soft Opening - March 18th, 2011
- And... Down She Goes - March 8th, 2011
- Pirates and Runners - Gasparilla 5+3K - March 1st, 2011
- Pirates and People - February 26th, 2011
- I Love Trail Running - Our Second 5K - February 20th, 2011